- 4 tablespoons oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2-1/2 tablespoons T&J Original Rub
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Shredded cheddar cheese, salsa, guacamole and sour cream (or substitute plain Greek yogurt)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 2 tablespoons oil, lemon juice, and seasonings; add the chicken. Seal and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- In a large skillet, sauté peppers and onions in remaining oil until they begin to soften and brown. Remove and keep warm.
- Discard marinade. In the same skillet, cook chicken over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink. Return pepper mixture to pan; heat through.
- Spoon filling down the center of tortillas; fold in half. Serve with cheese, salsa, guacamole, and sour cream.
Yield: 6 servings